Pages

Sunday, October 17, 2010

17 days left

Where has the time gone? I mean last thing I remember I was 5 months pregnant. LOL. Well our daughter is due in 17 days, and I am sick of people saying shit behind my back because I am not trying to go out and do things. I have made the decision I am not going out for a while. I do believe I have enough going on in my life at the moment. I shouldn't have to deal with stupid ass people and the drama they bring. It really pisses me off how people say they are your friends but when it come to parties and stupid little things like that you cant attend they get all pissy with you. So to all you fake ass people FUCK OFF!!! Yes i am very grumpy, and tied but I can not hold this in anymore. And to all the real ones who understand when i say I am sorry I can not go do this bc of this reason, thank you very much. Living here I have made a friend and her kids who have changed my life. Her kids are funny and they are a bundle of joy to have(except when they make her mad.) Well it is 1109pm and I am up watching TV so if anyone else is up feel free to email me or message me and talk to me.

Lyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment