Pages

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

14 weeks and 6 days pregnant

So today I am 14 weeks and 6 days preggo. It feels amazing to know that I have a little life growing inside of me. Soon enough I will be able to hold this little munchkin. Also today Jeff and I have been married for 1 month. I know that isn't much but considering the things him and I have been through it is for us. I did have plans for the evening with him, but he has to work late tonight. boo...anyways today bis going to be a fun filled day with Lil Bit(our dog) and cleaning. I have not done this in a while. I am ready to go and see Jeff but i will see him tonight at 530pm. I wish it was that time already. But wish in one hand and shit in the other and see what weighs more. I hope you all have a wonderful day and hope to talk to you all.


xoxo,
Alyssa
Proud Army Wife

To do List:
Dishes - done
Clean Bathroom
Clean Kitchen
Play with Dog - done
Make dinner for hubby
Vacuum Floor

No comments:

Post a Comment