Pages

Monday, May 17, 2010

so i realized something last night

So last night i had a break down. I realized i have never felt so in love and wanted. I cried and then i realized i have the most amazing husband. I told him everything from my past to my family history. He held me close and said I have nothing to worry about. I worried he would leave me because i am not his "young wife", i am not as pretty as before, because my family history, and whatever else i could think of. I cried and he made it okay and i know nothing bad will ever happen. So If he ever figures this website out, i love you babe and you are always on my mind and you and this baby are my everything, I cant wait to hold our baby and be a complete family. Jeff nis also leaving for school 17-June and returns 13-AUG. :( Maybe FL if i can find a sitter for little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment